Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day


Carden announced that for Mother's Day, "I'm going to wake up early and give you my Mother's Day present I made at school."

Me: "What about my breakfast in bed?"

Carden: "Oh yeah. Umm, I can bring you a piece of bread."

Me: "Anything else?"

Carden: "Some water?"

Good thing Dad intervened, with scones, eggs, yogurt with fresh blueberries, and juice, or I would have been the lucky recipient of bread and water. Of course, considering many of the day-t0-day job descriptions of a mom, maybe that's a more appropriate Mother's Day menu...

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Kristen, Your kids are adorable!! Happy Mother's Day!

Caroline Brock said...

Kristen-just looking at that picture of your beautiful kids makes me miss them more than I can say! I wish I were on that swing in your backyard. I can't wait to see them in June!