Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tooth Fairy visit #1


Carden lost his first tooth last Sunday, March 9. I interviewed him about his experience. Disclaimer: All exclamation points, in both specific locations and quantity, are at Carden's insistence.

What did it feel like to have a wiggly, loose tooth?

Strange. I didn't like to eat crunchy stuff because it hurt my tooth!

Were you nervous or excited about your first tooth falling out?

Excited about the tooth fairy. I thought she'd bring a video game or a Wii.

Tell us about how it actually fell out.

My tongue pushed it and played with it too much and it threw it out. I was in bed when I felt it come out. I rushed to tell Mom!!! "My tooth fell out," I told her. We put it in an envelope and I put it under mom's pillow [we were having family slumber parties in mom's bed since Tyler was out of town].

What did the tooth fairy bring you?

A book called "School Mouse" and $2. I'm going to buy some things!

Were you happy with what the tooth fairy brought you?

Yes I was! I'm ready for my last question.

Do you have any more loose teeth?

Yes, the one next to it. I want the tooth fairy to bring me a book called "All the Birds in the Whole Wide World" like the "Sibley Guide to Birds" but it has more birds. I can eat crunchy stuff now. Even if I chew apples, it doesn't even hurt. Well, I'm all done with questions. Bye-bye.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Wow! You've got a great tooth fairy. Our tooth fairy usually only leaves a $1 coin. Once the tooth fairy left $2 for a very stubborn tooth.