Thursday, February 7, 2008

I love this thing!


OK, this is going to be a shameless product plug, so be warned. I love our portable carpet cleaner, the Little Green from Bissell. You spray the cleaning solution on the stain then slurp it all up. Then dump the dirty water into the toilet. Voila! Clean carpet. I have used this to clean throw-up, poop, pee, spit-up, and even blood off the carpet and furniture. A pitiful confession of many of my daily activities, but there you have it. It was a bit of a splurge, but when it's 2 am and the sick child didn't quite make it to the bathroom, how do you say it? "Priceless."

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Forget the Fairy Godmother. This is what I needed during potty training.

D&E said...

Yeah! A Kristen blog! Just what I wanted.

Deborah

Jennifer said...

We have a wet vac (different brand). I use it all the time! Love it.

(Love your blog, too.)

Heidi said...

Kristen, I'm so excited to keep up with your family!!!!! Thank You!

bjarnason family said...

Kristen! I love your kids pictures, our family picture is also an experience of lets just get one right please....

Denise