Sunday, April 6, 2008

Charlotte crawls

Charlotte learned to crawl this week, and we're still scrambling to catch up. When Carden hit this milestone we dutifully babyproofed everything, but he wasn't interested in demolishing the house. Plus we lived in a small apartment, and how much chaos can you cause in only 700 square feet?

When Seth became mobile, we still lived in that small apartment and Carden didn't have any small toys that qualified as choking hazards.

Now it's Charlotte's turn, and I am dismayed to realize that this time I have to contend with a house containing two staircases and a great many choking hazards. So this week the marble games, army men, action figure accessories, and bingo markers get shelved. Can't say I'm too disappointed, since these are also the toys that I'm constantly stepping on or vaccumming.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh I'm now in love! You have to see the pics I took from yesterday. I put a couple on my blog. I heart Charlotte!

Julia said...

She is growing too fast! I'm still expecting to see a tiny little baby. She is adorable.